Considering we built a game-changing A.I. platform, it only makes sense that we hire game-changing talent. At Satisfi Labs you’ll find a lean, diverse team that thrives on fast-thinking and prizes innovative solutions. We are committed to creating an environment where creative problem solvers can test what’s possible. If that sounds like you, drop us a line.
Backend Software Engineer
Satisfi is the Virtual Assistant for the World Inside. We use AI-driven chat to enable the world’s best-known brands to instantly engage with their customers and respond to their needs. We’re backed by venture capital, and have strategic partnerships with IBM, MLBAM (MLB Advanced Media), and Softbank.
We are seeking a Backend Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing team in our office located in the heart of New York’s vibrant tech scene. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a significant piece of tech infrastructure at an exciting early stage startup!
At Satisfi Labs, we respect that our team finds peak creative energy in a variety of environments. Each employee chooses their favorite tools to get the job done. We provide a comfortable office workspace, and our spacious common areas have lounge chairs with excellent views of the city for those moments when a change of scenery is in order. There's also plenty of coffee, tea, and beer on tap. We offer competitive compensation with stock options and comprehensive benefits, including 401K.
- Design, and engineer improvements to Satisfi’s core cloud-based instrastructure
- Develop external-facing REST APIs as to enable wider customer adoption
- Be self-directing with an aptitude for collaboration within an agile team
- Engineer systems that will grow along with Satisfi’s user-base
- Know, learn, and teach industry best practices
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Experience building distributed systems backed by SQL
- Experience building full-stack Web applications
- Experience shipping and maintaining services with high availability
- Has worked in a “startup environment”
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with PHP
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Experience working with common third-party APIs (e.g., Facebook, Google)